Saturday, April 30, 2011

Wow! Has It Really Been That Long???

Wow! Has it really been that long??? It has really been fourteen months since I've written on my blog. Well...my goal is to get regular again. The main reason...first - General Conference. The internet is a great tool to share our beliefs and our testimonies. I'm going to use it. Second - I was reading Emelie's blog this morning. She is such a talented writer and she is so much fun to read. It reminded me of how much I love to write. So...here I am!

Last night I was at a slumber party with Emelie and Megan at Emelie's house! Just a night out with two of my girls. We had fun! We watched movies, ate pizza, chips and dips, and various other unhealthy food stuffs! Then today we just sat around talking or doing what ever on the computers - each of us had our own laptop there! I didn't even come home until about three o'clock this afternoon. Very relaxing day!

No comments: