Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off To Work I Go...

Oh my goodness - I can't believe it has been a month since I've written on my blog. So many things have happened. One of the biggies is returning to work on November 17th. I thought I didn't want to go back to work; I even got a little depressed about it. However, it felt good to get back to it, and I'm blessed to work in a place where I love my job, the people I work for are the best, and the people I work with are even better!

I work for Texas Home Heath in the Jasper office. I actually work under a state contract which provides attendant services for those who need help with their activities of daily living. It's a great program that allows people to maintain their independence in their own homes, and it also allows families and caregivers some relief. I'm thankful to be a part of that!

I also see patients every week. That's great fun cuz...I love being a nurse, and in my main job I'm basically a glorified case worker.

No comments: