Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another Claire Weekend!

We had a wonderful weekend with Claire while her mommy and daddy went to the temple. As always, she was a joy! On Sunday our branch had its Primary presentation, and each time the kids stood up to sing Claire joined right in from her seat! She knows all the words to "I Am a Child of God"!!!

Not much happening these days. We have a new addition to the farm:


This is "Lammy Toes" - Megan's new pet! His breed is Suffolk, and this guy was a show lamb. Because he's neutered he's really only good to eat or to keep as a pet. Though he is probably worth at least several hundred dollars if not a couple of thousand - he was given to Megan. He's pretty cute - I can say we've never owned a sheep before!

Jarom has his first basketball game tonight - a scrimmage in Brookland. Here we go...! There's a new coach at the school this year, so he's pretty happy and having a good time. I'll have some pictures posted tonight or tomorrow I'm sure.

1 comment:

Sarah Fruge said...

Do you still have those pictures that I told on our trip to NY? I want a CD of them if you still have them saved somewhere. Love you!!