Wednesday, November 5, 2008

History in the Making

Wow!!! What a historic time we live in! Though I voted for John McCain, as an American I will support our president. I have to admit as I listened to part of his speech this morning I got choked up. My testimony is strengthened that we do live in the promised land - The United States of America - the land of the free!!! What a blessing; what a blessing to be free, to have the priviledge to vote, and for anything to be possible for any person who has a dream. My prayers are, as always, with our country and with our new president. GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.

1 comment:

Ronald said...

Good one. I also will support who ever is the president of the U.S.A. Hopefully the voters have not made a mistake in voteing in a man with so little experience. We will have to wait and see.