Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fifteen Hours and Counting!

The count down begins - just fifteen hours until surgery! Everybody keeps asking me if I'm nervous...I'm really not. I've done a lot of praying, and I feel very peaceful. What a blessing to have the Gift of the Holy Ghost in my life! We had the missionaries over for supper tonight - they always bring a really special spirit into our home, and then Milton and my brother-in-law, Gordon gave me a blessing.
I look forward to my nice new shiny hip! It will be amazing to be able to walk, to have no pain, and to be active again. I am humbled to be so blessed; how do you begin to thank Heavenly Father for His tender mercies, and blessings that are " so numerous they cannot be numbered"?
(I noticed the blog post says it's a little after 8:00pm, but it's really a little after 10:00pm)

No comments: