Tuesday, October 7, 2008

General Conference

General Conference was SO WONDERFUL! What a blessing to be able to sit in your own living room all snuggled under a quilt and listen to a prophet of the Lord and other church leaders guide and direct us - literally scripture for the next six months!

We have everything, don't we? We live in the final days of the earth - it's true - but...we have EVERTHING: The gospel of Jesus Christ is restored! The power of the Priesthood is on the earth! We have a living prophet - a living prophet - amazing!!!

I am so thankful for the life I lived before I came to this earth that allowed me to have the blessings that I have here, and I pray that one day when I am on the other side I will be able to say, "I am thankful for the life that I lived on earth that allowed me to have the blessings that I have here. "



1 comment:

Sarah Fruge said...

Hey Mom! You did do a lot right! In fact, I can't think of anything you did wrong off the top of my head! You are one of my best friends. (You were my only best friend until Kev and Claire came along!) I hope we stay this close forever! Everytime I read your blog you amaze me. I wish I felt as spirtual as you. I hope I'm getting there!