Monday, January 5, 2009

Hooked A Big Fish!

We had pictures of the big fish hook in Jarom's shoulder, but it mysteriously disappeared from my camera and from the computer - hhmmm.

He and his friend Ronnie had gone fishing and somehow Jarom got hooked. I figured there had to be SOMEONE in Odomville who could removed a fish hook...nope! We ended up in the ER - can you believe it? After the doc numbed it up he proceded to remove the hook which turned out to be not an easy task.

I had to look away - me - I LOVE blood and guts! It was my baby though and to see the doc literally digging and pulling was awful - I got queasy. After a little trouble the hook was out, the site was cleaned, antibiotics were given, and we were on our way home!

You know...the last these time these two guys got together resulted in a trip to the ER too!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

what are you to do with them...i dont think i could even be in the room with him while the doc was digging and twisting...the closest i want to that kind of stuff is watching it on csi or something...hehe