Saturday, January 3, 2009

My New Addiction

I have resisted joining Face Book or My Space for a while now. I won't join My Space ever because a couple of years ago President Petersen said to get off and stay off, and being a Young Women president that wouldn't be setting a real good example, huh?

So...I did a lot of asking around and finally decided to join Face Book - mostly because SO MANY people are on there. I LOVE it! I have found lots and lots of "friends", it's fun and easy to post pics and text, and people are more likely to comment on Face Book. I love the blog for keeping us caught up and I love Face Book for keeping us in touch!

Notice the really cute Face Book badge? I love it too!!! Heavenly Father was so thoughtful to let me wait until this time in the world to come here - I love technology!!! I love the internet, cell phones, iPods, digital cameras, etc, etc, etc!!!

Hoping Christmas was wonderful for all, and wishing all the best in the new year!!!

2 comments:

Sarah Fruge said...

I LOVE YOU MOM!

Betty said...

I love you too - so so much!